Apple has released the first public beta version of iOS 14, presented at the end of June at WWDC 2020. You can download the system on iPhone using the beta testing site.
How To Download A Test Version
You can try the update on the preliminary testing site . To do this, you must register using your Apple ID and accept the user agreement.
Apple warns, before installing the beta version of the software, you need to back up the device and secure the data. Since there may be errors and inaccuracies in the test version, the company recommends not downloading it to the main gadgets. It is noteworthy that some applications and functions may not work in beta.
Recall, the company introduced a redesigned iOS 14 at WWDC`14. Among the innovations in the system: screen customization and widgets, updated iMessages application, Picture in Picture mode, translation of Safari web page. More details about the main changes we talked about earlier.
You May Also Like: How To Transfer A Business From Windows To MacOS
How To Install iOS 14 On Your Smartphone:
- Go to the beta site and log in to your Apple ID account.
- in the window that opens, select “Register your devices”;
- Scroll to the “Profile Installation” section and download the beta profile;
- open “Settings” – Basic ”-“ Profiles ”on the iPhone and install the downloaded beta profile;
- open the “Software Update” section, search for updates and install iOS 14 beta 1.
- It is worth considering that beta versions usually contain a number of flaws and errors. Therefore, installing them is at your own peril and risk. All daredevils are advised to backup data on their device.
A stable version of iOS 14 will be released in the fall, it will be available for iPhone 6s and newer models. The system will bring widgets to the desktop, the ability to display applications in a list, the “picture in picture” function, a new Siri interface and a built-in translator.
Apple has launched the first public beta of iOS 14 for the iPhone and iPadOS 14 for the iPad. It drew attention to the publication Tech Crunch.
The launch of the final versions is scheduled for autumn 2020. Up to this point, Apple will release beta versions every few weeks. The company notes that user reviews will help to detect and fix system errors.