Today’s topic is “photoshoot with friends” and I will tell you about useful tips and secrets of successful posing with friends. According to statistics, more than 80 million images are published on the Internet every day. Users are attracted not only by selfies marked “no makeup” but also bright, interesting photos in the company of loved ones. There are many ideas and poses for professional and home photoshoots with a friend that you can safely use on social media.
Why Photoshoot with Friends?
Photoshoots with friends allow you not only to get beautiful shots but also to have a good time. It is allowed to make faces, use eye-catching makeup, create complex hairstyles – all this will make your image relaxed and carefree.
To make your pictures look advantageous against the background of others, you can come up with original frames with unusual attributes (sweets, balloons, garlands).
Photos against the background of nature will also be successful, especially in the autumn season (for this, it is worth considering ideas for a photoshoot in nature).
Do not hesitate to ask for help from a photographer who will help you to create an image and ideas for a photoshoot with friends and the correct posing.
Posing with Friends
Correct posing has many features that allow you to emphasize the dignity of the figure, lengthen the legs, increase height, and much more. It is essential to determine the working side and know how to get into the frame with the help of your body.
1. Classic Poses with A Friend
Classic poses are easy to implement even for beginners; only 2-3 standard positions will be needed for successful shots. Before the photo shoot, you can practice in front of the mirror. Let’s list them:
- Friendly Support. Stand next to your friend and put your arm around each other’s shoulders. Position your front leg closer to the camera, and don’t forget to stretch your chin a little; this will help visually lengthen your neck. To create a natural smile, use the secret of Hollywood stars: you need to slightly clench your teeth and place your tongue as close as possible to the upper palate.
- Youth and Carelessness. For a photoshoot in nature, girls can lie down on a light blanket. Let one model lean on his hands and lie on his stomach with his heels up. Her friend can lie on her back, cross her arms over her chest, and dreamily look into the camera. If girls want to emphasize their figure favorably, they should sit on their knees and turn their backs to the photographer, slightly spread their arms to the sides, and bend in the lower back.
- A Festive Option. For New Year’s photographing friends in the studio, poses on the floor near the fireplace or the Christmas tree are suitable. The girls can sit with their backs to each other, while the gaze should be directed at the photographer. The first model bends both legs, puts one entirely on the floor, and wraps her arms around the other. The second girl turns her whole body to the camera and leans on her front leg and arm. A freehand can play with garlands or raise a glass.
You can also explore ideas for an unusual photoshoot and choose from the material suitable options for models.
2. New, Unusual Poses
Unusual poses attract people’s attention, and the process of creating such filming brings absolute pleasure. For successful shots, you need to turn on your imagination. We suggest paying attention to several successful options:
- In the rhythm of the dance. An entertaining option for friends who are not afraid to laugh at themselves. The girls should hold hands and turn their whole bodies straight. The left leg is pulled to the side; try to maintain a right angle and not fall into the side. The pictures will be successful if you work out the facial expressions. Show a broad smile, tongue, or just wink. Also, one friend can turn her back and look at the camera over her shoulder; the other, at this time, wrap her waist and slightly bend her front leg.
- Above the heavens. The photos in the jump look very interesting; the variations of their execution are different. Active movements require positive emotions, so do not forget to smile. When jumping, try to look into the frame and follow the direction of the head, tilt it slightly towards the shoulders. So that the legs do not seem too short, do not try to bend them as much as possible. Instead, it’s better to jump slightly, turning slightly sideways.
You can learn more about this in the article "Poses for Girls: 100 Beautiful Poses for A Photoshoot of Girls"
3. With A Guy
Photoshoots with the participation of men will dilute the usual shots. You can create a love-story series, connect a sense of humor, or hug against the background of nature.
- Dance of passion. As a location, you can choose a busy street or a restaurant. With your partners, stand up to the camera and pretend that you are moving in a dance. A man can take a girl by the waist and lean forward a little. The woman at this time stretches out her front leg and slightly arches her chest. To shoot together with a friend, you can tilt your heads to each other, thereby creating a “mirror effect.”
- Tenderness. You can also start with simple poses, for example, from the back. The guy wraps his arms around the girl’s waist, emphasizing the straightness of his body. A woman should look softer; you need to take a pose without straight lines and angles. To enhance the effect, girls can put their heads on a man’s shoulder. The pictures where the friends are holding hands at this time look very touching.
4. Thematic Ideas
Cosplays and unusual images will emphasize the girls’ style and give space to imagination and creativity. You can use both clever ideas and erotic images, and even parodies of your favorite characters.
Funny ideas for a photoshoot of girls can be realized at home or on the street. The most important thing here is fantasy and a good mood. For example, you can do an ironic photoshoot with a friend. One will look stunning in stilettos and with catchy makeup; the other will sit in her pajamas and finish the ice cream in front of the TV.
A couple of mocking looks, and you can safely post a photo marked #girls. Or you can show what happens behind the scenes of dessert preparation. Smearing with cream and flour is allowed!
Love stories look very cute, that’s why people like them so much. Use plush toys, flowers, heart-shaped balloons-all this will add romance to the image. Show how you met your girlfriend, create a series of photos of the best moments with her. If desired, add touching phrases to the frame. By the way, we have already talked about how you can spend a lab in the studio.
Try on different looks, thanks to the right clothes or costume of your favorite character! These can be characters from movies, books, or computer games.
Cosplay for blockbusters about superheroes is popular when friends choose Catwoman or Harley Quinn costumes for themselves. You can also dress up as famous men; Charlie Chaplin and Leonardo DiCaprio will fit perfectly into the frame.
8. A Little Sensuality
Suitable attributes will help to add sensuality to the image: perfumes, vintage jewelry, flowers. For liberated natures, a photoshoot in the bathroom or underwear is suitable; with a skillful presentation, it will look very aesthetically pleasing.
Beautiful shots require some preparation: the creation of an idea, the search for good poses, and the process of photographing itself. But in return, you will not just get memorable pictures, but also have a good time with your loved ones.